nav

Image Map

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL: AFFORDABLE PICKS

     Now that It's almost September, many of us have said goodbye to summer and hello to school. I don't know about you, but back-to-school time is my favorite time to hit the stores and catch a glimpse of the new trends. I've picked out six affordable wardrobe items for those who want to look their best during classes but stay completely comfortable as well. These items can make for a hundred different outfits for a hundred different girls. Junior high or college, I think these picks will do justice for any girl.


1.Classic Skater dress - $13.80
2.Cream beige longline cardigan - $68.00
3.Quilted skirt - $49.95
4.'Frieda' Suede Oxford
5.The Rockstar Zip-Pocket Pants - $34.94
6.Chain Torque Necklace - $18.65

I find it out of this world that the Forever 21 classic skater dress is only $13.80! Holla! It's flattering on your body without being to "I'm headed to the club" and is simple enough for you to dress up or down. I'm already picturing the many combinations of outfits that can be made with it. What's your favorite item out of my back to school picks? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment