nav

Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Taylor Swift can do no wrong.

Who watched the VMA's last night? I'll be honest, I didn't watch the whole show, but I did observe the red carpet fashion and mind blowing performances, one of which left my chin on the floor.You know exactly which performance I'm speaking of, don't you?

Frankly, not many of the evening's looks had me in love. But when I saw Taylor Swift elegantly float her way through the red carpet, I thought "Oh my god. This girl can do NO wrong." The Old Hollywood curl faux bob is timeless and brings all of Taylor's face features into the spotlight. I mean, can we talk about the girl's wide flirtatious eyes and crimson red lip? They're an accessory alone. 

Being the tall and slim woman she is, the black bandaged Herve Leger dress she's embracing not only enhances her curves but makes her the sexiest, most sophisticated star at the VMA's. We typically see Taylor in glamorous fully crystallized dresses, but having her rock a curve hugging black dress with a low neckline proves that she can be a million girls in one. Fun, classy, sexy and incredibly powerful.

The Old Hollywood looks is one of my favorites. Taylor defines timeless beauty in a way very few can do. This might just be my favorite red carpet look from her! Simple elegance always does the job. 

What do you think of her VMA's look? Tell me who else caught your eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment