nav

Image Map

Saturday, August 31, 2013

OOPS..DID I STEAL?

We all know what September is for. Fashion Week.

A week ago, I was given the amazing opportunity to volunteer backstage at Portland Fashion Week. Uh, are you kidding? Models, chaos, makeup, and racks of clothing? I'll be there! Backstage action thrills me, despite feeling like you're going to drop because you've been leaping and lunging throughout the night like a mad man.

Last week was our first model fitting with the designers. In preparation, I had to go out and find a classic, comfy pair of flats (black, of course) that could keep me lifted throughout the long day. To my surprise, I found a pair of loafer flats at Forever 21 that I couldn't resist. As soon as I walked into the building and introduced myself to the fashion week crew, I saw a finger pointed at my shoes and heard "are those Sam Edelman?" 


When I told them they were Forever 21, mouth's fell low and "OMG's" spilled out. Is that a sign that you totally stole? I think so. These flats have the loafer style cap toe and just the right amount of gold to keep with the professional look I wanted. Maybe I should make my way down to Forever 21 more frequently, because for $24.80, these shoes are a complete steal. 

And this girl is a proud thief. 

Get yourself a pair: Classic Cap Toe Loafers

No comments:

Post a Comment